Content Marketing Pricing in 2024: Is It Worth It?
Considering the skyrocketing prices of nearly everything from the food you eat to the oxygen you breathe, it’s getting increasingly harder—and more expensive—to run a business of any kind.
In that, it’s unsurprising that so many business owners hesitate to focus on SEO content writing services and other forms of content marketing due to prices.
It’s normal to wonder whether digital marketing and content marketing have anything significant to offer, beyond arbitrary web posting and social media content. But there’s so much more to content marketing that you stand to gain.
That’s why 94% of small businesses plan to increase their spending on content marketing in 2024, investing more heavily in social media, content marketing, email marketing, and more. It is, after all, a necessary step in ensuring that your business isn’t being drowned out in all the noise online.
On average, business owners can spend anywhere from a few hundred dollars (our packages start at only $200 a month!) to several thousands, depending on the scale and extent of content they require. In fact, Marketing Insider Group estimates that brands spend anywhere between $2500–$7500 per month—but with Search Berg, you don’t even have to budget for that much.
Our content marketing prices are some of the most flexible, and we allow you to customize your packages, even choosing just one or two blogs a month if that’s what your needs are.
If you’re wondering whether it’s truly worth a shot, let’s get into it in more depth. Evaluate the benefits of content marketing, how it works, why it’s so effective, and how it’s not really an expense but rather a long-term investment for your brand.
Recommended Read: Writing Content for SEO: Beginner’s Guide to SEO Content Writing
Content marketing is a quintessential element of any marketing strategy and one of the most valuable tools for businesses in the digital age. Content marketing in 2024 will continue to hone the same level and extent of benefits it currently offers and perhaps take them a step further. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- Greater Brand Awareness: Content marketing is key in building and strengthening brand identity. High-quality, relevant content is key to bringing in your target audience organically, which ensures that they are able to connect with you more intently.
- Better Customer Engagement: Engaging and informative content will have your audience interacting with your brand. They’ll be reading, consuming, and viewing blog posts, videos, and social media content and feeling more connected and invested in your work. The benefit of content marketing is that it builds a strong connection between your business and your customers.
- Authority and Credibility: Posting and sharing high-quality, well-researched, and steady content is one of the most effective ways to define your expertise in your industry. Not only do you seem more credible after providing multiple solutions to their pain points and problems, but you also solidify the position of your business as a credible authority in the field.
- SEO Benefits: Search engines need new, innovative, high-quality content. By generating consistently high-quality, new content, you’ll be able to boost your website’s SERP rankings, so new and returning customers are able to find your business more easily.
- Lead Generation: Lead generation is one of the most essential aspects of content marketing, helping you generate more interesting, solid links and connections. By creating a range of free, insightful, and informative resources, including webinars, whitepapers, and eBooks, you can get customers’ contact information and demographics for future use.
- Cost-Effective Marketing: When compared to regular advertising, content marketing is often more cost-effective and has a higher ROI.You should think of it as more of an investment with long-term benefits rather than seeing it as an expense. This definitely helps in reorienting the way you see content marketing prices.
Recommended Read: What Is White Label Content and How Does it Work?
The main goal of content writing is creating and distributing value-added, relevant, and consistent content that drives traffic and brings in audience traction. There are various stages of content marketing that we go through before we reach the execution stage. It’s what makes our work worth the investment. Here’s a quick overview of what we do:
- Identifying Your Key Demographic and Audience: We start by identifying your target audience in depth. We strive to understand their needs, interests, and pain points so we know what they’re looking for and what they want, allowing us to achieve that for them.
- Content Planning and Creation: After we get to know your audience and target customers, we begin designing a content marketing strategy. Content marketing in 2024is likely to look similar as it is now but slightly more advanced thanks to AI and various other tools and trends.This content will not only be geared toward their pain points and issues but also address their interests, values, hobbies, and preferences. We use all types of content, such as blog posts, infographics, videos, podcasts, and social media material that will share interesting information.
- Content Posting and Sharing: Impactful content marketing requires sharing your content across multiple channels, including your business website, social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok, email marketing, and more. A diverse marketing and outreach strategy allows you to maximize the financial investment you make and really get inside your customers’ minds. You get to target them on the platform they prefer and meet them where their interests lie.
- Engagement Across the Board: The reason why content marketing is such a success is that it encourages engagement with your audience and focuses on general success. You have the ability and opportunity to respond to comments, answer queries and concerns, and start conversations. You also get to showcase brand values so your community and audience members know exactly what you believe in, making for an incredible way to find new customers.
- Track and Adapt: In order to ensure that your content is performing well, generating traction how it should and its overall effectiveness, we make sure to track and analyze your data. We use a host of KPIs and metrics, such as website traffic, social media engagement, and conversion rates, to determine how the content is performing and whether people are expressing interest. Depending on our analysis and audits, we’re able to upgrade your strategy and make data-driven improvements, which ensures maximum returns on content marketing in 2024.
Recommended Read: 6 Tips to Create a Successful Email Marketing Campaign [Infographic]
There’s no denying how impactful digital marketing is overall, and how content marketing strategies in 2024 are bound to pay off. When it comes to content marketing pricing1, it’s important to look at the bigger picture and understand what makes it tick and why it works so well:
- Educational Value: The main purpose of content marketing is to generate value for the audience. You’re able to build a loyal customer base and get them to trust your brand as an industry leader and expert by addressing their needs and concerns head-on. It’s important to engage your customers in new, refreshing ways and build their trust in you. They also feel like they’re getting more out of their engagement.
- Authority Building: Content marketing in 2024should be focused on improving your credibility over time and ensuring that your business becomes an industry leader. As customers begin to view your brand as a source of valuable information, they will also begin to trust your products and services.
- Relationship Building: Content marketing is a step above the usual transactional nature that old-school advertising follows. You’re not just working to generate content that will make your customers buy, but rather facilitate valuable, mutually respectful, long-term relationships with them. This sense of brand loyalty is unparalleled and adds to word-of-mouth marketing in the real world, too.
- Adaptability and Flexibility: Content marketing is so effective because you can find ways to generate high-quality content of all kinds, for all industries and niches. You get to generate content that will appeal to your specific audience, and appeal to their sensibilities, change your approach, and update what’s working and what’s not.
- SEO Benefits: A huge reason why content marketing performs well is that it is optimized based on SEO best practices, so it ranks higher and highlights your business through organic results on SERPs.
- Evident, Measurable Results: There’s a lot of data that content marketing generates for businesses and SEO content writing services such as ours to review. This data allows us to track ROI accurately and use a data-driven approach for more effective results and decision-making.
Recommended Read: 5 Types of SEO Content That Pull Links Like Crazy
Your content marketing budget in 2024 needs to be focused on long-term results and benefits rather than short-term fixes. Understand why this is the case and why short-term content marketing prices should not be a deterrent:
- Long-term Value: Think of content creation as a way to build digital assets that you have rights and control over. Spending a few hundred dollars a month on high-quality, value-based content that attracts audiences long after its creation is a small price to pay. A well-written blog post or an informative video will have people coming back for several years, which is a long-term ROI.
- Competitive Advantage: Customers are fatigued. They’re sick and tired of ads and bombardments of messages that tell them to buy, buy, buy. Instead of overloading your customers with ads they’ll scroll past. By investing in content marketing, you gain a competitive edge, and will outperform competitors who depend on traditional advertising
- Customer Retention: Content marketing goes a long way in maintaining customer relationships and retaining existing customers. You’re able to consistently give them value, reminders, and offers that help them engage with your content, which results in repeat purchases and more. Email marketing, videos, infographics, tutorials, blogs are some of the best ways to encourage customer retention.
- Increased Conversions: Quality content is a great way to get people on the buyer’s journey. You’re able to get to their questions and concerns through content, show them you care, and simultaneously boost conversions. This eventually leads to revenue generation and increased sales—which definitely outweigh the price of content marketing.
In 2024, content marketing as an industry is going to be worth $412 billion, so not only is it worth the investment; it’s non-negotiable. The pricing may seem like a lot in the present, but the benefits of content marketing, its working principles, effectiveness, and relevance deem everything else insignificant.
Content marketing in 2024 will be key to growing your business in the long run. It’s important to invest in the right strategy, elements, and approach to help you upgrade and improve your performance.
Search Berg is home to some of the leading experts and SEO content writers, specializing in a range of services, including content marketing. But we never take a cookie-cutter approach to content creation.
We get to know your business inside out, understand your team, your unique selling propositions, your niche, your customers and their pain points, and go above and beyond to customize our strategy and ensure that you’re getting what works for you.
Our specialists work to design custom strategies, optimize your website, and generate high-quality, high-yielding content that drives results. The goal is to get your business on the map, and ranking higher on SERPs through organic SEO, using the best tools and solutions.
Great content is only one cog in the wheel—but it’s the most important.
To learn more about custom content marketing pricing for your business, reach out to us, and we’ll share a detailed breakdown of our offerings. We’re bringing you the most innovative approach in the market—set up a free consultation with our talented team today!