Nearly half of all online searches are for local information, according to HubSpot. This underscores the importance of tailoring your online presence for consumers in your area; it really is non-negotiable in an online-first era.
Local businesses that rank in the top 10 position in Google Local search have an average 81 citations!
Some of the most popular local citation sites across industries include TripAdvisor, Google My Business, Facebook, Yelp, Mapquest, Yellow Pages, and Manta.
Does your brand have a disengaged public persona?
Have you been struggling to get customers through the door, despite having great products?
Do you get a lot of online traffic, but still have a low conversion rate?
Search Berg’s citation building services can help you out in all of these scenarios! Our experts will systematically build an online portfolio of business mentions for you by targeting the directories that search engines tap into.
We also tailor your citation strategy based on your industry niche, giving potential local customers hyper-relevant results. Get listed in featured snippets and Google’s covered Three-Pack today with our help!
Why You Need to Invest in Citation Building Services
- Leverage featured snippets, voice searches, and more
- Give customers all the information they need about your business
- Engage with customer reviews to control the narrative around your business
- Benefit from a robust barnacle SEO strategy—traffic from thousands of sources!
- Establish transparency, build trust