As many as 94% of visitors judge a website based on how responsive its design is; and you best believe that this has massive implications for conversions.
Coupled with the fact that 72% of users want mobile-friendly sites and the fact that 50% of e-commerce revenue comes from mobile, investing in these optimizations is a given.
Has your Google SERP ranking taken a nosedive in the last few years?
Are conversions low despite organic traffic being at an all-time high?
Are the traffic demographics on your years-old website shifting to mobile rapidly?
All of these cases warrant complete mobile revamps of your website, but even in their absence, doing so has become essential.
Search engines actively de-emphasize desktop-first websites, so allow the professionals at Search Berg to optimize your website for a mobile-first web.
We leverage powerful, flexible technologies that allow us to create adaptive websites that change with the devices that customers access them on. Wherever your customers are, so is your content.
Revamp your website today, sign up!
Why You Need to Invest in Responsive, Mobile-Friendly Web Design
- Google ensures that top results are mobile-first, or at least mobile-optimized
- 70% of mobile users take action within an hour of finding a relevant mobile website
- 88% of online consumers don't come back after a bad website experience
- A customer-focused, device agnostic strategy—target people, not devices
- Integrate phone, map, and other mobile-centric features for quicker conversions
- Leverage mobile users’ higher engagement to serve them more relevant content